Sunday, January 9, 2011

A test

Thought I would try something different with this blog entry. What is different you ask? I am speaking this entry rather than typing it out.  


I honestly do not know how this will turn out. There is a considerable learning curve to using this recognition software. Though presently it appears to be going quite well. However, I have had to make a few corrections along the way. This is rather annoying but a fact of life as the program continues to learn and recognize my voice.


I do believe that I will continue to use the voice recognition software be cause I do find it easier to speak rather than typing out what I wish to say.


Speaking the text I believe we'll make it easier for me to write my story that has been on the back burner for some time now. The recognition software once it becomes more proficient with understanding my voice should then be able to proceed at the same rate as my normal speaking voice.


I think this concludes the test at this time. I will keep you informed as to how well I proceed in learning and using the voice recognition software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment