Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday

Wish I could say that the last couple of days has been good. Have had one of those headaches which just nags at you. Think it is just the result of tension. Found myself sleeping in some odd positions and this has caused my shoulders and neck to be tight. Which I think lead to the headache. It is still present right now just not as bad as the last couple of days.


Things have been quiet. Noticed to that my SAD is acting up. Need some more sunshine. For that to happen we need some clear weather for the next few days. Amazing what sunshine can do to improve one's mood. I am done with this cold weather we have been having. Will be nice once things begin to warm up again. If only it could be 72-75 degrees all the time.


I do hope to be feeling better come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment